The System of Bonuses at Online Casinos
When you choose an online casino for a long-term use, you should pay attention to the system of bonuses. Apart from a gambling rush, winnings happen to be your major motivation. Reliable online casinos such as PokerStars know how to encourage newcomers and committed players to stay.
Bonuses at online casinos
Offering bonuses is a popular method applied by online casinos to encourage customers to play and stay in it as long as possible. There are various types of bonuses and each has its advantages and disadvantages:
- Welcome bonuses: Welcome Bonus or Registration Bonus is the most popular type of bonus offered by online casinos. The average value of the bonus is $100, but it is worth paying attention to the bonus conditions recorded in the registration policies. In most cases, this type of bonus can be divided into Percentage bonus or Match bonus.
- Reload bonus: The reload bonus allows you to top up your account and continue playing at an online casino. It's the most popular PokerStars bonus code that is usually up to $100.
- No deposit bonuses: No deposit bonus is a type of bonus that doesn’t need a deposit to be made. Usually it is a start bonus, transferred to the player's account just after registration. The amount of the no deposit bonus is usually around $ 10.
- Preferred payment method bonuses: Preferred deposit bonus is a type of bonus offered by online casinos. It is granted when a deposit is made via one of payment methods. Some casinos prefer to deposit with a particular payment method, so they can offer players an additional bonus of 5% to 15% of the deposit amount.
- Loyalty bonuses: This bonus is awarded to players who play in the casino for a long time and have achieved high player statuses. The higher the VIP status, the more interesting and higher the bonus can be.
- High Roller: High Roller bonus is awarded to customers who play for high stakes. The amount of this bonus usually exceeds $1,000 and can take the form of a 50% bonus, which means that the player will receive an additional $1,000 for a deposit of $2,000.
Before joining an online casino, try to find the best bonuses available on the market. To play conservatively enough, you should use the maximum rates offered by the casinos and minimize the amount of own deposits. This strategy works great for bonuses in slot games where the proposed bonuses are the most interesting.